Adv. M Sudan
Career Synopsis : Practicing as an Advocate for the past 17 years (since 1999) under eminent and accomplished advocates whose timely guidance and advice has honed my skills to become a better Legal Counsel.
- Obtained beneficial guidance from Shri Joginder Maheshwari, Advocate, Gurgaon who is an eminent and accomplished advocate and only associated with high profile clients having cases which require a high degree of legal knowledge and awareness of best process to achieve victory.
- Attained quality guidance from Mr. S.K.Rungta, Designated Senior Advocate till Dec.2007. Assisted the Senior Counsel in many celebrated Legal cases and extensively researched relevant facts and studied all critical and crucial legal aspects before preparing unchallengeable argument of each case.
- Practicing independently in various Courts i.e. Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, National Commission, State Commission, DRT etc. and various Tribunals, High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh, High Court of Patna at Patna, High Court of Allahabad, Lucknow Bench and High Court of M.P., Indore Bench. High Court of Odisha, Cuttack.
- All Legal matters of Company, Copy Right Act, Information Technology Act, Trade Mark Act, Excise and Customs. Banking Regulations, Cheques Bouncing etc.
- All Legal matters of Economic Offences, Prevention of Corruption Act, Share Frauds and Stock Exchange and other Criminal Matters in all formats.
- All Legal matters related to Civil Suits, Suits for Specific Performance, Banking and Finance and Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Writ Petitions (Civil and Criminal), Appeals (Civil and Criminal) Rent Matters, property disputes, Matrimonial Matters, Motor Vehicle Act and Labour & Industrial Dispute matters.
- Well-versed in accurate and precise drafting Agreements, Contracts, Memorandum of Understandings, Settlement Deeds, Deeds of Guarantee and Indemnity, Agreements to Sell, Sale Deeds, Conveyance Deeds, Lease Deeds, Mortgage Deeds and other related documents, giving valuable legal opinion to Clients on various legal matters, etc.
- Acquired Legal knowledge and skills, developed my expertise which have been instrumental in enacting Critical and Crucial Laws.
- Trial / Bail / quashing in criminal cases, Filing of Civil Suits, Arbitration application U/s. 34, MACT & NI Act etc.
- Conducting Arbitral proceeding as an Arbitrator.
- Exceptional argument skills on Legal aspects and facts of each case.
- Unique Legal Research Skills with an eye for detail, focusing on each minor / major issues.
- Expert in resolving the complicated and complex cases involving critical unprecedented complex legal matters.
- Drafting and Preparation of deposition and case theory development, presentation of facts and persuasive argument skills.
- Focused Legal Expertise, including experience in working with diverse organizations and courts ; Plaints, Written Statements, Affidavits, Writ Petitions, Caveats, Appeals, etc. for managing legal activities/ proceedings, complaints etc. Also acquainted with property related documentations viz. Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Agreement to sale. Collaboration Agreement, Will, GPA and SPA etc.
- Ensuring maximum Client Satisfaction by addressing Client's Legal matters. Managing Client Relationships. Retaining clients on a long term basis.
- Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana from May 1999 to August, 2005.
- Bar Association of Gurgaon upto August, 05.
- Bar Council of Delhi from September, 2005.
- Delhi High Court Bar Association from Jan, 2006.
- Rohini Court Bar Association, Rohini, Delhi from Sept., 2006.
Establish a Law Firm: Shreenayay Legal Associates Practicing as an Advocate for the past 17 years (since 1999) under eminent and accomplished advocates whose timely guidance and advice has honed my skills to become a better Legal Counsel.
After able and focussed guidance by eminent advocates and hands on experience of independently handling the Legal matters of their clients acquired knowledge and skills to manage the legal matters independently. Established a Law Firm of my own with a Team of able 4 quality advocates with their knowledge and forte in selected Legal areas to provide a customized legal opinion to our clients and increase their Satisfaction level by providing quality legal solutions within the legal framework.
The eminent and accomplished advocates of Honourable Supreme Court and High Court, with whom my association is more than 17 years are an integral part of the Think Tank our Law Firm.
- Mediator with Delhi Disputes Resolution Society, a registered society by the Government of NCT of Delhi. As a Mediator, settled more than 300 legal cases includes matrimonial cases of varied issues and complications in past 2 ½ years in DDRS Mediation Centre.
- Legal Counsel of State Trading Corporation of India, A Government of India Enterprises.
Milestones: Contributed in with many reported critical and crucial judgments pronounced by Hon'ble Apex Court as well as Hon'ble High Court of Delhi. Few vital ones stated below:-
- Delhi Development Authority, N.D. and Anr. Vs. Joint Action Committee, Allottee of SFS Flats and Ors. Cited as AIR 2008 SC 1343
- Bar Association of Gurgaon upto August, 05.
- Dharambir Khattar Vs. CBI, cited as 148(2008)DLT289, 2008(102)DRJ300
- M/S Glaxo Smithkline Consumer Healthcare Limited Vs. Presiding Officer Labour Court, IX & Another, cited as (2010) IV LLJ 739 Del, MANU/DE/1034/2010
- Dev Raj Vs. CBI, Crl. Rev. P.No.304/2011,cited as MANU/DE/9800/2007
- Subhash vs The State (Govt. Of NCT Of Delhi), cited as MANU/DE/1877/2011
- Sachin Gupta and Ors. Vs. Delhi Subordinate Services through its Chairman and Ors., cited as MANU/DE/1196/2008.
- Rinku Vs. State, cited as MANU/DE/2552/2011
- Abdur Razzaq Jowon @ Aslam Vs. State, cited as 2010(119)DRJ660, MANU/DE/2580/2010
Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in against my PIL, in the year 2013 , directed the Delhi Jal Board, DDA and Government of NCT of Delhi to build and operate a 18 MGD Water Reservoir to supply daily water to our part of Rohini. Since 2013, more than 20 Lacs of residents of Rohini Sector 20 to 25 and nearby villages are benefited in getting drinking water daily for more than 2 hours. This ended residents suffering as they were not given drinking water from last more than 10-12 years but the colonies were established and possession given to allottees by DDA without making any arrangement for adequate water to meet the residents daily needs.